- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking to reserve a room in Russia? Hampton by Hilton Saint Petersburg ExpoForum Shushary is pleased to host guests booking on RevNGo.com. The hotel is offering 207 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Shushary. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hampton by Hilton Saint Petersburg ExpoForum Shushary (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 24:00.
Hampton by Hilton Saint Petersburg ExpoForum Shushary rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Only service animals allowed
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 250 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.