- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Germany and enjoy the hospitality of Haus Kuckucksnest St. Peter-Ording! The apartment is offering two nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in St. Peter-Ording. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the apartment. You can find the exact list of services provided by Haus Kuckucksnest St. Peter-Ording (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Haus Kuckucksnest St. Peter-Ording rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 14 May, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 30 September, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.