- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hercules St Petersburg would be glad to host you for a memorable journey in Russia. The guests of the hotel may stay in four nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in St Petersburg. If necessary, parking is available nearby. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hercules St Petersburg (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 12:00, the latest check-out time is 10:00.
Hercules St Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Airport transfer, Security deposit, No elevator, Only dogs allowed
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: RUB 200.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-in fee: RUB 1200 for check-in after 2 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in smoking rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.