- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre High River is offering 72 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in High River. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre High River (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 16:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00.
Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre High River rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, A maximum of two pets allowed, Conference room, No elevator, Only dogs allowed, Only service animals allowed
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.