- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Russia? Take a look at what Hermitage Apartments Moscow has to offer! The hotel is welcoming all guests in Moscow with ten comfortable rooms to stay in. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact scope of services offered by Hermitage Apartments Moscow (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 24:00.
Hermitage Apartments Moscow rooms Rooms
Parking nearby (must be booked in advance)
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Parking place, No elevator, Smoking area
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: RUB 3000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.