- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services When taking a trip to Adelaide, booking a room at Hilton Adelaide may be a great decision. The hotel is offering 374 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Adelaide. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place of the hotel. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Tennis opportunities will also be available nearby to help you spend your leisure time actively. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available for an extra fee. Free internet is also available at the hotel, besides the network available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by Hilton Adelaide (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Hilton Adelaide rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Only dogs allowed, Only service animals allowed, The fees / restrictions don't apply to service animals, Deck chair, Smoking area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 28.00 and AUD 37.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per day
- Pet deposit: AUD 500 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 90 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.