- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hilton Amsterdam would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Netherlands. The hotel is offering 270 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Amsterdam. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hilton Amsterdam (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 1.3 km from
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Hilton Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Electric car charging station, Grocery store, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Shopping service
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards, credit cards, debit cards, and cash for all onsite payments. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.