- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is offering 433 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Schiphol. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. As a pet-friendly facility Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol also welcomes small pets for your stay. You may secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
- Steam chamber
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Conference room, Electric car charging station, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 75 per night
- A 5.5505 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 39 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 45.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.