- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hilton Dubai The Walk Dubai may stay in 362 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Dubai City. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. In the safe you may secure your valuables. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms for an extra fee, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. On top of the network available in the rooms.ree WiFi is also available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hilton Dubai The Walk Dubai (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Hilton Dubai The Walk Dubai rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center, Private beach
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Deck chair, Beach towel , Limousine or car renting, Shopping center transfer
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 110 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.