- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hilton Garden Inn Milan North Milan is welcoming all guests in Milan with 193 comfortable rooms to stay in. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hilton Garden Inn Milan North Milan (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Hilton Garden Inn Milan North Milan rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Barrier-free, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Conference room, Grocery store, Multilingual staff , Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).