- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Saskatoon are welcome to book 180 nicely furnished rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Saskatoon. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place nearby. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact list of services available at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Saskatoon (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00.
Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Saskatoon rooms Rooms
Parking: On site parking
Long-term parking - payable
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
- Hot tub
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, A maximum of two pets allowed, Conference room, Cash not accepted, Only dogs and cats allowed, Only service animals allowed, The fees / restrictions don't apply to service animals, Smoking area, Grocery store
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 13.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 19.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 13.95 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: CAD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.