- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in London, you may make a good decision by choosing Hilton London Metropole London. The hotel is welcoming all guests in London with 1059 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. You can browse the Internet for an extra fee via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. On top of the network available in the rooms, free internet is also available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hilton London Metropole London (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Wallace Collection is 1.4 km, Wallace Collection 1.4 km and Hyde Park 1.6 km away.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Hilton London Metropole London rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Hairdresser's parlour
Default services: Barrier-free, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
TV, Conference room, Grocery store, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per night plus GBP 35 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).