- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 475 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa Ras Al Khaimah to guests looking for accommodation in Ras Al Khaimah City. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa Ras Al Khaimah (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa Ras Al Khaimah rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
- Spa treatments
- Poolside cabanas
Default services: Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center, Private beach
Parking: Parking service
Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Beach bar , Deck chair, Beach towel , Smoking area, Grocery store, Limousine or car renting, Shopping center transfer, Shopping service
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Children's club, No baby cot , Arcade/game room
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 899
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 450 (up to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AED 110 and AED 130 for adults, AED 55 and AED 65 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 420 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.