- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Soest are welcome to book 113 nicely furnished rooms at Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen Soest. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. If you love spending your leisure time actively it may be a good idea to check the billiard opportunities nearby. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. You can browse the Internet for an extra fee via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen Soest (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Hilton Royal Parc Soestduinen Soest rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
- Steam chamber
- Pool (Indoor)
- Spa treatments
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, A maximum of two pets allowed, Conference room, Only dogs allowed, Golf teaching on site , Grocery store, Picnic area
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 25.00 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 30.00 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 30.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).