- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Burnaby is offering 283 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Burnaby. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms for an extra fee, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. Free internet is also available at the hotel, besides the network available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Burnaby (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 16:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Burnaby rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Hot tub
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, A maximum of two pets allowed, Conference room, The fees / restrictions don't apply to service animals, Smoking area, Ski storage, Limousine or car renting
Limited WiFi - payable
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.00 for adults and CAD 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 6.95 per 24-hour period (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 55.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 55.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 49 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: CAD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 1-device limit.
- Parking height restrictions apply.