- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Yuma? Take a look at the offer of Historic Coronado Motor Hotel Yuma! The hotel is offering 126 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Yuma. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Historic Coronado Motor Hotel Yuma (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 13:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
Historic Coronado Motor Hotel Yuma rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Deck chair, Electric car charging station, Grocery store, Karaoke , Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 January to 31 December.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.