- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hogarths Hotel Solihull is offering 49 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Solihull. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hogarths Hotel Solihull you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00.
Hogarths Hotel Solihull rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, A maximum of two pets allowed, Conference room, Only dogs allowed, Only service animals allowed
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).