- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Croatia and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Holiday Home Svalba Rovinj has to offer! A comfortably furnished room is offered by the guesthouse to guests looking for accommodation in Rovinj. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Holiday Home Svalba Rovinj you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Aquarium Rovinj is 500 meters, Aquarium Rovinj 500 meters, Golden Bay beach 2.9 km, Punta Corrente Park 2.5 km, Mulini beach 1.7 km, Golden Cape beach 3 km, Lone bay beach 2.8 km, Balbi Arch Rovinj 200 meters, Batana Eco Museum Rovinj 100 meters, City Museum Rovinj 100 meters, Amarin beach 4.8 km, Balota beach less than 50 meters, Cathedral of St. Euphemia less than 50 meters and Mini Croatia Exhibition 3.6 km from the guesthouse.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the guesthouse is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00. The personnel can speak English.
Holiday Home Svalba Rovinj rooms Rooms
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.