- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Netherlands, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Holiday Inn Amsterdam would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The guests of the hotel may stay in 264 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Amsterdam. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. In the safe you may secure your valuables. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Holiday Inn Amsterdam (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Holiday Inn Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Utility surcharge: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.