- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Holiday Inn and Suites Winnipeg Downtown Winnipeg! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The hotel is offering 140 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Winnipeg. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Holiday Inn and Suites Winnipeg Downtown Winnipeg (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 00:00, the latest check-out time is 24:00.
Holiday Inn and Suites Winnipeg Downtown Winnipeg rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
- Hot tub
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Only service animals allowed
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 12 for adults and CAD 4 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.