- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Holiday Inn Auckland Airport Mangere would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Mangere. The hotel is offering 251 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Mangere. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. You can find the exact list of services provided by Holiday Inn Auckland Airport Mangere (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00.
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport Mangere rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, No elevator, Smoking area
Child supervision, Baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 6 per person (one-way)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.