- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Barrie? Take a look at the offer of Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre Barrie! The hotel is offering 161 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Barrie. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre Barrie (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre Barrie rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Pool (Indoor)
- Hot tub
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, A maximum of two pets allowed, Conference room, Only dogs and cats allowed, The fees / restrictions don't apply to service animals, Deck chair, Smoking area, Ski pass available , Picnic area
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 15.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.