- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre Belfast would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Belfast. The hotel is offering 250 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Belfast. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Should you be arriving by car, parking will be available nearby. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre Belfast (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00.
Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre Belfast rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Barrier-free, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.