- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown Brooklyn may stay in 245 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Brooklyn. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an indoor pool will also be at your disposal. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown Brooklyn (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel speaks English.
Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown Brooklyn rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Indoor pool
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.65 and USD 1000 for adults, USD 3.65 and USD 1000 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).