- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Edmonton and enjoy the hospitality of Holiday Inn Conference Center Edmonton South Edmonton. The hotel is offering 224 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Edmonton. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Holiday Inn Conference Center Edmonton South Edmonton you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00.
Holiday Inn Conference Center Edmonton South Edmonton rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
- Hot tub
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, A maximum of two pets allowed, Conference room, Only dogs and cats allowed, The fees / restrictions don't apply to service animals
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8.25 and CAD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay (maximum CAD 60 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.