- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Melbourne and enjoy the hospitality of Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders Melbourne. The hotel is offering 208 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Melbourne. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. The hotel has an own parking lot, enabling you to park your car on the spot. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. You can secure your valuables in the safe. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders Melbourne (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00.
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders Melbourne rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Only service animals allowed, Deck chair, Water dispenser, Picnic area, Free WiFi (limited use)
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.