- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Perth? Take a look at the offer of Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Perth! 186 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Perth. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. To learn more about the exact range of services of Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Perth (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 00:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00.
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Perth rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Only service animals allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.