- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Holiday Inn Rotorua is offering 203 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Rotorua. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Holiday Inn Rotorua can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Holiday Inn Rotorua rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Conference room, Shopping center transfer
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property uses geothermal energy.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25 and NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.