- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking to reserve a room in Argentina? Holy Hostel Boutique Buenos Aires is pleased to host guests booking on RevNGo.com. The hostel is offering five comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Buenos Aires. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hostel. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hostel. The exact list of services available at Holy Hostel Boutique Buenos Aires (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 12:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Holy Hostel Boutique Buenos Aires rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hot tub
Laundry, Roof garden
WiFi, Air conditioning, Smoking area
No baby cot
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the Hotel upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 2.08 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.