- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Les Valls de Valira are welcome to book 55 nicely furnished rooms at Hostal La Font Les Valls de Valira. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the pension. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe you may secure your valuables. The pension is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by Hostal La Font Les Valls de Valira (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the pension is 16:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Hostal La Font Les Valls de Valira rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Bar, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Parking place, Only dogs and cats allowed
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.