- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hostel Advantage Prague is offering 24 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Prague. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hostel every day. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. At the hostel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by Hostel Advantage Prague (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location The hostel is located 1.4 km from Wenceslas Square.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hostel is 10:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
RevNGo.com rating One guest has reviewed the hostel on RevNGo.com, with an overall score of 5.7 and thereby a classification of "Appropriate".
Hostel Advantage Prague rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby
Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Administrative fee: CZK 21 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.