- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 20 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hostel Princess Amsterdam to guests looking for accommodation in Amsterdam. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hostel Princess Amsterdam you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Heineken Experience is located 1.4 km, Heineken Experience 1.4 km, Vondelpark 800 meters, Van Gogh Múzeum 800 meters, Rijksmuseum 900 meters, De Duif 1.7 km, Central Library 1.3 km and Anne Frank House 1.8 km away.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:30. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English.
RevNGo.com rating The hotel has received 7.2 score and thereby "Good" classification on RevNGo.com, based on one review.
Hostel Princess Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Multilingual staff , Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 1 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.