- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hostellerie Munten Weert may stay in 14 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Weert. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hostellerie Munten Weert can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 24:00.
Hostellerie Munten Weert rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, A maximum of two pets allowed, Conference room, Only dogs allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).