- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Abba Amsterdam is offering 36 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Amsterdam. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Abba Amsterdam (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 1.8 km from
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
Hotel Abba Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Smoking area, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.