- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Am Schloss Koepenick Berlin by Golden Tulip Berlin may stay in 107 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Berlin. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Am Schloss Koepenick Berlin by Golden Tulip Berlin (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 00:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
RevNGo.com rating The hotel has received 6.7 score and thereby "Appropriate" classification on RevNGo.com, based on one review.
Hotel Am Schloss Koepenick Berlin by Golden Tulip Berlin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Conference room, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.