- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Am Terrassenufer Dresden is offering 194 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Dresden. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe you may secure your valuables. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Am Terrassenufer Dresden (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Hotel Am Terrassenufer Dresden rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Dresden. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and must be paid directly to the hotel. The tax amount is calculated based on the cost of the stay. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 6 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.