- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel American Venlo is offering 18 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Venlo. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel American Venlo can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Hotel American Venlo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Laundry, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.06 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.