- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 79 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Amsterdam - De Roode Leeuw Amsterdam to guests looking for accommodation in Amsterdam. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Amsterdam - De Roode Leeuw Amsterdam (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Anne Frank House is 900 meters, Anne Frank House 900 meters, Dutch National Opera & Ballet 1.2 km, Rijksmuseum 1.9 km, The Resistance Museum 1.9 km, Heineken Experience 1.9 km, Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder 600 meters and De Duif 1.6 km away from the hotel.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English.
Hotel Amsterdam - De Roode Leeuw Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.