- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Arena Amsterdam would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Netherlands. The hotel is offering 139 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Amsterdam. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. Fans of actively spent leisure time will also have the chance to play tennis nearby. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Arena Amsterdam (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location De Duif is 1.6 km, De Duif 1.6 km, Dutch National Opera & Ballet 1.7 km, The Resistance Museum 1.1 km and Heineken Experience 1.8 km away from the hotel.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 11:30. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Hotel Arena Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Conference room, Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.