- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Beethoven Amsterdam is offering 52 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Amsterdam. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Beethoven Amsterdam (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
The hotel is situated 700 meters from
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00.
RevNGo.com rating The hotel has 9.1 score and thereby "Very good" evaluation on RevNGo.com, based on one review.
Hotel Beethoven Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
TV, Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.