- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 110 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Cabo De Hornos Punta Arenas to guests looking for accommodation in Punta Arenas. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If you are arriving by car, the hotel can provide you a parking space. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Cabo De Hornos Punta Arenas (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00.
Hotel Cabo De Hornos Punta Arenas rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Library, Pets and service animals not allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 50 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.