- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Campanario del Mar La Serena is offering 35 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in La Serena. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Campanario del Mar La Serena (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00.
Hotel Campanario del Mar La Serena rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
WiFi, Parking place, Conference room, No elevator, Only service animals allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.