- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Capital San Pablo Santiago may stay in 228 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Santiago. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The hotel has an own parking lot, enabling you to park your car on the spot. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Capital San Pablo Santiago (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Hotel Capital San Pablo Santiago rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Roof garden, Business center
Air conditioning, Cash not accepted
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.