- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Columbia & Ninfea Jesolo may stay in 70 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Jesolo. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Columbia & Ninfea Jesolo (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Hotel Columbia & Ninfea Jesolo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Bar by the pool
Bar, Cafe, Luggage room, Private beach
TV, Beach towel , Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).