- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Rimini are welcome to book 64 nicely furnished rooms at Hotel Concordia Rimini. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Concordia Rimini (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is located 5.7 km from Arch of Augustus.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:30, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:00.
Hotel Concordia Rimini rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Laundry, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).