- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Concordia Venice is offering 50 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Venice. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Concordia Venice (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Canal Grande is 400 meters, Canal Grande 400 meters, Szent Márk székesegyház less than 50 meters, Dózse - Palota less than 50 meters, Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény 1000 meters, Campanile 100 meters, San Giorgio Maggiore Venice 1.4 km, Fondaco dei Turchi 1.4 km, Szent Márk tér 100 meters, Ca' Rezzonico 1.4 km, Ca' D'Oro 1 km and Sóhajok hídja less than 50 meters away.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Hotel Concordia Venice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 October to 15 April.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).