- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Confort Cattolica may stay in 37 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Cattolica. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Confort Cattolica (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 12:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:00.
Hotel Confort Cattolica rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Children's pool
Bar, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.