- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Continental Cattolica is welcoming all guests in Cattolica with 44 comfortable rooms to stay in. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Continental Cattolica can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 12:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Hotel Continental Cattolica rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Elevator
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.