- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a visit to Italy, either for a nice weekend or a longer holiday, and book a room at Hotel Continental Genova. The hotel is offering 44 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Genoa. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an indoor pool will also be available to you. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Continental Genova (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location Torri di Porta Soprana is 1.8 km, Torri di Porta Soprana 1.8 km, Belvedere Castelletto 1.1 km, Chiesa di Santa Maria di Castello 1.5 km, Cattedrale di San Lorenzo - Duomo di Genova 1.3 km, Galleria Nazionale di Palazzo Spinola 1000 meters, Castello d'Albertis 700 meters, Palazzo Gio.Francesco Balbi 500 meters, Palazzo di San Giorgio 1.2 km and Museo di Palazzo Reale 300 meters away from the hotel.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel speaks English, German and Russian.
Hotel Continental Genova rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.