- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Continental Pietra Ligure may stay in 35 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Pietra Ligure. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. Hotel Continental Pietra Ligure hosts small pets as well. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Continental Pietra Ligure (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 12:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
Hotel Continental Pietra Ligure rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
TV, Library, Deck chair, Beach towel
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).